Saturday, June 20, 2009

just an innocent thought.

Can someone please explain to me why the fuck all the girls that I have photographed put MY bloody pictures on their websites without mentioning who the fuck is the author?And without asking first?
I really don't want to be rude or impolite and so on but I am sick indeed of finding my work on different hi5 profiles - none of them being mine,of course.
And isn't such a big coincidence that all these girls always forget to mention WHO,indeed,OWNS the picture?Haven't they heard about copyrights?
The fact that you are in the picture doesn't worth a thing!If that someone would not been able to see and capture that something in you,the photo you are now receiving such good comments on would not exist.I am not saying that I am such a well'known photographer (not yet...) to actually sue you for this,but maybe one day I will.
And speaking about the comments,may I say that all of them (well,mostly) refer to the artwork itself,not the model?"Such a great picture,the photographer really knows to pull that out of you" and,what do you know?I am never mentioned.
I am seriously thinking about buying myself a gun.
And I can assure you that I have no plans for suicide.

Thank you,my fellow readers,for agreeing with me once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment